Powerlogic Taranis KAI 13
Keyboard Gaming With Macro + LED Red / Blue Backlite
- Driverless On-Board Macro Programming – The KAI-13 has 9 fully Macro-Able keys that can be programmed on-board without having to use the software. The software however serves to enhance macro-programming by including the option of a time delay.
- Durability – The silent switches on the KAI-13 have a keystroke life of up to 100,000,000 times. The intensified thick cable also ensures that this keyboard will last a long time.
- Gaming mode – This keyboard comes with the option to deactivate the windows key which makes certain that nothing can interupt you while you play. As with most other Armaggeddon keyboards, all the gaming cluster keys (WASD and arrow keys) come with anti-ghosting capability and they are highlighted in silver so that it is easier to see.
- Adjustable backlighting – The keys on the KAI-13 come with a light glow effect to ensure better visibility in the dark.
- 9 fully Macro-Abletm keys
- Driverless On-Board Macro-Programming with onboard memory
- Software enhances Macro-Programming experience with time-delay
- Light glow effects for better visibility
- 119 membrane silent switch and keystroke life up to more than 100,000,000 times.
- 9 programmable macro keys on-the-fly switching.
- 6 default gaming mode and multimedia control keys.
- Adjustable backlighting effects on keyboard lighting button.
- 1.5 meters multiflex cord wrapped with ultra-durable cable jacket.
- Gaming cluster with anti-ghosting capability
- Gaming mode option for deactivation of windows key
- Fully hardware-programmable keys with macro recording
- Built-in onboard memory – 32KB
- Characteristic keycaps for WASD and arrow keys available
- Intensified thick cable for better durability