Canon's Speedlite 320EX is a versatile flash that includes an LED light on the front that can be used as a modeling light, an AF assist beam during Live View shooting, or to light up nearby subjects in low light for video recording. It will provide up to 4 hours of continuous lighting with fully-charged AA batteries. The 320EX is E-TTL- and E-TTL II-compatible using Type-A EOS cameras, and it has a guide number of 78.7'/24m @100 ISO at 24mm.
Vertical and horizontal bounce capability gives you more lighting options, as does the Wireless Slave function that supports 3 groups and 4 channels, allowing the flash to be used off camera. You can vary the flash coverage and guide number by manually extending or retracting the flash head, using the Normal or Tele positions. The 320EX operates on widely available AA batteries. Batteries are not included.
- Built-in LED light can be used to illuminate nearby subjects in dim light -
especially useful when shooting video, as a modeling light or as an AF
assist beam (with Live View), providing up to four hours of continuous lighting
with fully-charged AA batteries.
- Versatile vertical and horizontal bounce capability provides an extended
range of possible lighting effects.
- Flash release function triggers the camera wirelessly from the flash
on a 2-second delay, allowing the flash to be repositioned to illuminate the subject.
- Wireless Slave function supports three groups and four channels,
allowing the flash to be positioned off-camera.
- Flash coverage can be switched by extending or retracting flash head,
with Normal (24mm full-frame equivalent, max.
Guide No. 79 ft./24m at ISO 100) and Tele (50mm full-frame
equivalent, max. Guide No. 105 ft./32m at ISO 100) settings.
- Light and compact body holds 4 AA batteries with a fast
recycle time of 2.0 seconds.
- AF Assist Beam:
Intermittent flash firing system
1) At center: Approx. 13.1'/4 m
2) Periphery: Approx. 11.5'/3.5 m
3) LED light: Approx. 13.1'/4 m
- Custom Functions:br 1) C.Fn-01: Auto power off (Enabled/Disabled)
2) C.Fn-06: Quick flash w/continuous shot (Disabled/ Enabled)
3) C.Fn-10: Slave auto power off timer (60 minutes/10 minutes)
4) C.Fn-11: Slave auto power off cancel (Within 8 hours/ Within 1 hour)